Athletic Physical Information and Form
All students that wish to participate in High School athletics are required to have a licenced physician and a parent or guardian (if the student is younger than 18 years old) complete an MHSAA Physical Exam and Clearance and Consent Form. To download the form, click the link below:
Athletic Pass Information
Big Rapids Public Schools families and fans can purchase a family pass for $140 or a single student pass for $70.
Cardinal Athletics generally has over 160 home events scheduled – this is a great savings!
2016-2017 CSAA League ticket prices:
$5 - Adults
$4 - Students (K-12)
$3 - Senior Citizens
No cards will be issued, a list of pass holders will be kept at the main gate of each contest. Simply give your name at the main ticket gate for entrance to the event. Some form of ID may be required for verification.
The following conditions will continue to apply to the use of the pass during the 2016-2017 school years:
- This pass is good for admission to all home athletic contests hosted by either Big Rapids Middle School or Big Rapids High School EXCEPT:
- Events hosted or co-hosted by FSU or other schools
- MHSAA tournaments games (district, regional, state or other)
- CSAA league sponsored tournaments or championships.
- All high school tournaments.
- The pass is not transferable. Any attempt to extend use of the pass to people who are not members of the immediate household will result in termination of pass privileges without refund.
- Holders of BRPS passes are expected to be leaders of good sportsmanship. Unruly and/or abusive pass holders must leave the premises without refund.
- Purchase and use of the pass signifies acceptance of these conditions.
- Make checks payable to Big Rapids Athletic Department. Please No Cash for Event Passes, checks only.
Please contact the Athletic Department with any questions at (231) 796-7651.
Athletic Fee Information
Big Rapids Public Schools, along with other area league schools, including Chippewa Hills, Reed City and Morley Stanwood, will continue to charge an athletic fee. All student-athletes, no matter how many sports they are participating in, will be responsible for paying a one time, per year, fee of $100.00 at the high school and $50.00 at the middle school. This fee will help to offset the cost of athletic expenses and allow BRPS to continue offering the wide varsity of sporting opportunities currently available for our students.
Checks or money order only...Please make payable to the Big Rapids Athletic Department. All payments must be received prior to the first contest for your athlete to continue participation with the team. Scholarships may be available upon request.