BRMS Library Wish List
“There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only children who have not found the right book.”
The Big Rapids Middle School Library welcomes book donations from students, parents and the community to enhance our library collection. We are currently in great need of new contemporary fiction that today's students want to read and of replacements for well-loved books that are falling apart. If you own any of the items on our “Wish List” and would like to give them a new home, simply drop them off at the school library circulation desk. If you’d like to purchase a new or gently used book for the library, you can follow the steps below.
To access the Big Rapids Middle School Library’s Wish List simply follow these steps:
- Log onto http://www.amazon.com
- Select “Find a List or Registry” from the menu under the account login. This is found on amazon.com in the upper right-hand corner on your computer or upper left-hand corner on your mobile device.
- Under “Find someone’s list” type “Big Rapids Middle School (Big Rapids, Michigan) Library Wish List” and you will have access to our library’s Wish List.
- Simply select the title(s) you’d like to purchase.
- As you proceed through the purchasing process, select the “Gift Option.” This will allow you to type a free gift note message that will be delivered to the library with the book. This message will be printed onto a bookplate for the donated book. You can type a separate note for each book you order. For example: “Donated by the Cardinal Family.”
- Complete the ordering process. The book will be delivered to Big Rapids Middle School and a bookplate placed in the front of the book.
Great books and a love of reading impact a child forever. Our “Wish List” is composed of many great books, but is certainly not all-inclusive. If you have other books that you believe would be a good addition to the library, please feel free to email Venus Aris. Not all books are suitable for a school library, so all donations will be reviewed for appropriateness. Also, books that are in poor physical condition will not be added to the library collection.
Please email Venus Aris at the library with any questions.