Special Services

Special needs in School:
Contact your building principal.

Vocational Education:
Available to high school students at Big Rapids High School or Big Rapids Virtual School. Contact the building principal or guidance counselor.

Guidance Counseling and Social Work:
Contact your building principal.

Alternative Education:
Big Rapids Virtual School at (231) 796-3489

After School Academics (CLC):
Contact your child's building (K-8th students only)

Technology Support:
Contact our Technology Resource Center (TRC) at (231) 592-8503

Special Services Documents:
Determination Process for Specific Learning Disability